Friday 28 November 2008

I feel like it's time to update once more, mostly because something incredibly exciting has happened :)

As you know, I applied for a PGCE course in Primary and Modern Foreign Languages, my first coice university being Southampton, my home town. Well, I had my interview on Monday (24th), and the next day I found out that I got in! Excitement! I'm so happy - my future is very nearly firm (just the degree to get...!) and I'm going to just the place I wanted to go. I'm still in a bit of a state of shock as I can't quite believe they actually want me, but I'm ecstatic aswell :D

Just wanted to put that out there :P

Had a lovely long weekend home with my family too. Friday night til Tuesday morning. Lovely :D

Other than that I'm fairly busy at the moment - I have a lot of work to do including two proper essays as well as ordinary work (and non-assessed coursework (huh?!)). But I'm coping. I;ve not worked this hard for a long time, but I'm sure it's good for me in some way...

Very much looking forward to Christmas and spending long amounts of time with my family. Unfortunately I'm coming back to Manc early due to scary exam-type things, but two and a half weeks isn't bad; food, warmth, sleep - all good :)

That's about all, I think.

Love to all

Nielle x

No comments: